Today we woke up and went to the St Louis Arch. We had hopes of going to the top, but apparently they only let so many people go up at once so tickets sell out fast. We got there right when they opened but even then the tour times left were 4:15. We knew that we needed to be driving by then so we just walked around and took some pictures. It's still pretty awesome to see from the outside.

It's right next to the Mississippi River so we took some pictures in front of that too......
On our way out of town we stopped to look at the St Louis temple. It's right off the interstate and it seemed huge compared to the others we've seen this week. it was really pretty!!!!



Then we started the long dreaded trip home!!! At this point I just want to be home, We have now officially seen and done everything on our list and I'm really tired of hotel rooms!!! The boys and I miss Randy a ton!!!! So I just want to be home, But we have 12 more hours of driving so we stopped in Oklahoma City. I'm grateful for this fun trip, I hope we made a lot of lasting memories but I can't wait to be back to my "Home sweet Texas Home"!!!!!!!!!

Then we started the long dreaded trip home!!! At this point I just want to be home, We have now officially seen and done everything on our list and I'm really tired of hotel rooms!!! The boys and I miss Randy a ton!!!! So I just want to be home, But we have 12 more hours of driving so we stopped in Oklahoma City. I'm grateful for this fun trip, I hope we made a lot of lasting memories but I can't wait to be back to my "Home sweet Texas Home"!!!!!!!!!














1 comment:
You have a blog! AW what a fun trip, you have the most handsome boys ever!
Post a Comment