Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick - R - Treat!

Black Spiderman or shall we call him Peter Parker??
Little Marine Boy. Brandon had a hard time getting excited about any of the costumes this year. He searched the Internet for hours and finally just decided to dress in camo's.

Apparently in High School you can wear your costume to school - mask and all. So Ryan sported this around all day at school.
I tryed to paint Brandon's face with camo paint and a Marine hat but he wasn't into it. What a Halloween pooper!


Well I actually had plans for some fun costumes for Randy and I this year but as you can see I ran out of time. Randy is his usually Bronco fan, I just decided to go for the Orange and Black look. Next year were gonna have some awesome costumes.




Here is our last minute attempt to create a pumpkin. So what else would we do but Mickey Mouse.
































































































































1 comment:

The Pools said...

I'm sorry Brandon didn't get as much candy as he would have liked on Halloween....we must share the wealth with our new leader...and that includes candy, I guess our kids have to learn young :(