Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The trip we waited a year for!!





Well we are finally back and I have spent 3 solid days doing laundry and unpacking. I guess that's what happens when you take a lot of suitcases packed to there 50 lb limit. HaHa!! Well I don't know what to blog about first so I guess I will just do a day or two at a time and try to remember all the great memories that were made. Some of my favorite things were the Ocean - truely nothing more amazing the the huge ocean when you can't see anything beyond the water. Watching my kids having the best time, being with good friends and laughing a lot!! And of course my personal favorite Castaway Cay - Disney's private island.

We decided to leave a day early and go to Disney World -ha ha who would of thought that you actually need more than one day to go to Disney World, but we made it to the magic kingdom anyway. We had a lot of fun and it was a great way to kick off the cruise.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! It was a Disney cruise, right? The pics are so cute!