Sunday, August 3, 2008

Youth Conference weekend

I was so fortunate to attend our yearly youth conference this past weekend. Ryan was also able to attend so I was able to keep my eyes on him. Here we are Saturday during a service project in the graveyard. We were recording all the grave sites. It was a big project for the United way and it turned out pretty good. I think we were on the news there . During the weekend we had a lot of fun, we left Thurs. afternoon and drove to San Angelo with the rest of our stake and the Abilene Stake. There were dances, activities, one very large game of the LIFE, workshops, service projects, testimony meeting and very little sleeping. Thanks to our very wonderful host family the Larsen's we were well accommodated when we did sleep.
I realized that this was my 6th Youth Conference in a row that I had attended and only my 2nd with Ryan. It was a great thing to be able to be there with him along with the Young Women. And thanks to my Friend Gillian for letting Brandon hang out with them on Friday!!

3 comments:

Marti said...

Was that Alan and Kathy Larsen's home? They are really good friends of ours

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

I'm sad I didn't get to be there with you this year!!
Liesl

Heidi said...

Hey. I love your blog! Very, very cute!